Big THANKS to JDC!!!
Everyone,
I would like to take a little time and tell you how awesome it is to have people in our company that live and breath our core values everyday!!! This past week, Chattanooga and all of the south east had been hit really hard with the storms last Wednesday. We were all very fortunate not to have any major issues or injuries. The Communities around us were not so fortunate. As a company that provides a great service to its Community, we all have had to step up and help out the people in the affected areas by providing food and great service for everyone. Shortly after the storm, our business increased a large amout because everyone was without power and had to find place to eat. Also, all of the workers that came into the community to fix the power and repair the buildings had to be fed.
The moral of my story is to tell you that our deli recieved our normal truck from JDC on Thursday morining after the storm and by Friday morning we were completely out of Ham, Turkey, and some other items because we had so many large orders to fill for the workers. I called JDC and spoke with Lisa Glazebrook and Steven Fix and told them my situation. They both said without hesitation, "No problem how can we help!!" I was able to get together a list of the items I needed right away and sent it to them around 8:00 am. They had a special truck in route to our deli by 11:00 am and it arrived at CHO at 5:30 pm. That is absolutley Out of This World Customer Service!!!! Because of their help I was able to provide OOTWS to my custmers and community as well!!
I just want to say THANK YOU to all of the people involved and recognize them for their great work!! We are all truly blessed to be working for such a great company!!!
Thanks!!
--
Grady Morris
General Manager
Jason's Deli CHO
Chattanooga, TN
I would like to take a little time and tell you how awesome it is to have people in our company that live and breath our core values everyday!!! This past week, Chattanooga and all of the south east had been hit really hard with the storms last Wednesday. We were all very fortunate not to have any major issues or injuries. The Communities around us were not so fortunate. As a company that provides a great service to its Community, we all have had to step up and help out the people in the affected areas by providing food and great service for everyone. Shortly after the storm, our business increased a large amout because everyone was without power and had to find place to eat. Also, all of the workers that came into the community to fix the power and repair the buildings had to be fed.
The moral of my story is to tell you that our deli recieved our normal truck from JDC on Thursday morining after the storm and by Friday morning we were completely out of Ham, Turkey, and some other items because we had so many large orders to fill for the workers. I called JDC and spoke with Lisa Glazebrook and Steven Fix and told them my situation. They both said without hesitation, "No problem how can we help!!" I was able to get together a list of the items I needed right away and sent it to them around 8:00 am. They had a special truck in route to our deli by 11:00 am and it arrived at CHO at 5:30 pm. That is absolutley Out of This World Customer Service!!!! Because of their help I was able to provide OOTWS to my custmers and community as well!!
I just want to say THANK YOU to all of the people involved and recognize them for their great work!! We are all truly blessed to be working for such a great company!!!
Thanks!!
--
Grady Morris
General Manager
Jason's Deli CHO
Chattanooga, TN
>

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home